Call for proposals for grants - Support to Anti-Corruption ProjectJul 5, 2016
Call for Proposals for Grants
- Call made on: 5 July 2016
- Application deadline: 22 July 2016
“Support to Anti-Corruption Project” (FED/2012/306-220) (NGAX60)
You are discouraged from applying for this second cycle of the grants if you had put in an application in the first cycle.
The EU funded project on Support to Anti-Corruption in Nigeria being implemented by UNDP and UNODC is issuing this Call for Proposal for qualified Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) on the basis of the set selection criteria outlined. The overall objective of this initiative is to empower Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Nigeria, enhancing their capacity in the provision of services and participation in Anti- corruption activities.
- Strengthened CSO institutional and technical capacity in awareness raising and citizens’ anti-corruption engagement;
- Increased CSO advocacy skills and practices on anti-corruption initiatives; and
- Strengthened CSO coordination and networking, and partnerships with the Government of Nigeria in the fight against corruption.
Scope of Work
In order to realize the Project objectives and generate expected outputs effectively, the Project intends to involve focused civil society organizations for implementing various activities in respect of anti-corruption, transparency and accountability, for a period of nine months from September 2016 – May 2017,
Proposals with budgets should be submitted to email@example.com along with the following additional documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Evidence of Bank Account with a reputable bank
- 2015 / 2016 Audit and Financial Reports of Organisation
- Organization’s Profile and Structure
- Curriculum Vitae of key personnel – project officers, finance and administrative officers, etc.
- Evidence of successfully completing similar assignments i.e. Project Completion Certificate, if any.
Please download and complete the necessary forms on the right.Contact information
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need clarifications or more information