UNDP to continue stengthening ant-corruption programmes in Nigeria - Mandisa Mashologu
Dec 10, 2015
UNDP in implementing the project has so far engaged with non-government actors involved in social mobilization against corruption, ranging from relevant Ministries, Departments and Agencies to civil society networks and has assisted to give technical assistance to coordinate and support the CSO networks and relevant stakeholders.
Violence against women, the most pervasive human rights violations around the world. - Helen Clark
Nov 25, 2015
It is therefore of enormous importance that the elimination of violence against women and girls and of all harmful practices against women and girls is part of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, and is included in specific targets in the newly adopted Sustainable Development Goals.
- UNDP to continue supporting Nigeria in changing the agricultural landscape Nov 12, 2015
- Nigeria needs to apply valuable knowledge acquired during the MDGs era-Opia Kumah Nov 11, 2015
Helen Clark Statement on the Adoption of the Sustainable Development Goals
Sep 25, 2015
I welcome this momentous decision by Member States to adopt the Sustainable Development Goals which will guide development for the next fifteen years, offering a chance to meet the global citizenry's aspirations for a more peaceful and prosperous, and sustainable future.
- Secretary-General's remarks at 4th anniversary commemoration of UN House terror attack Aug 26, 2015
- Statement by Daouda Toure, UN Nigeria Resident Coordinator at the 2015 Lions Day with the United Nations, Abuja Mar 5, 2015
- Remarks by UN Res. Coordinator and UNDP Res. Representative Daouda Toure, during commemoration of 2014 UN Day in Abuja Oct 24, 2014
Goodwill message from Democratic Governance for Development Project Director at International Media and Election Conference
Sep 26, 2013
Speech by the Democratic Governance for Development Project Director on Media and Election coverage
Goodwill message from the Democratic Governance for Development Project Director at the Launch of the Guidelines/Strategic Framework for Implementation of Affirmative Action by Political Parties in Nigeria
Sep 16, 2013
Speech delivered by the Democratic Governance for Development Project Director at the Launch of the Guidelines/Strategic Framework for Implementation of Affirmative Action by Political Parties in Nigeria